Beauty Blogger

Here is an example of what the BB cream wold look like on your skin.  http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Foundation_(cosmetics).jpg#/media/File:Foundation_(cosmetics).jpg
Here is an example of what the BB cream wold look like on your skin. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Foundation_(cosmetics).jpg#/media/File:Foundation_(cosmetics).jpg
Here is an example of what the BB cream wold look like on your skin. Credit to Jen from Wikipedia for the photo

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

This product of the week is Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream.

I have been using this product for about five months now, and I have made it part of my everyday makeup routine. It is perfect for someone with acne prone skin because it has 2% salicylic acid! Salicylic acid is commonly used in many face washes and other products to help fight acne. For someone without acne but is still prone to it, it is perfect for keeping faces clear.

The coverage is sheer, but I like it sheer. It gives a natural look and that’s why I like to use it everyday. If you find that it is too sheer you could always use it as a foundation primer. It would still keep your face clear. I do like to set it with a powder because I noticed that it lasts longer throughout the day versus when I do without.

I love that I can just apply it with my hands. I don’t need to use any beauty blenders, sponges or brushes. It is so fast to put on, I don’t have to take time and wash brushes/sponges every time I get ready. Plus it can get expensive buying brushes and sponges all the time.

The price isn’t too bad either. The price is between $7-8 depending on where you buy it. Most BB creams are expensive and don’t have as many great qualities as this one does.You also can buy is almost anywhere; you can buy it at the drugstore which makes it easy to get.

What makes me love this product is the fact that it actually does what it is claimed to on the bottle. It states that it:

Clears acne
Conceals imperfections
Minimizes the look of pores
Reduces appearance of redness
Adjusts to skin tone
Hydrates and smoothes
Enhances and clarifies skin
Is oils-free, with a lightweight feel

I would recommend this for anyone. It cheap, easy to get and does exactly what it is claims to.