Picture Perfect

Teachers take a trip down memory lane in this week’s “throwback Thursday.”

Eighth grade technology education teacher Tim Dzurko in Keith's 1998 yearbook.  Dzurko was a teacher at Keith middle school before the schools combined to form Altoona.
Eighth grade technology education teacher Tim Dzurko in Keith’s 1998 yearbook. Dzurko was a teacher at Keith middle school before the schools combined to form Altoona.
Eighth grade teacher Samuel Solomon in Keith's 1998 yearbook.  Solomon taught science at Keith junior high.
Eighth grade teacher Samuel Solomon in Keith’s 1998 yearbook. Solomon taught science at Keith junior high.
Eighth grade English teacher James O'donnell in the 1998 yearbook at Keith.
Eighth grade English teacher James O’donnell in the 1998 yearbook at Keith.
Ninth grade civics teacher John Blough poses in his press hat during his junior year in 2005.  Blough was the Editor in Chief of the high school's Mountain Echo newspaper.
Ninth grade civics teacher John Blough poses in his press hat during his junior year in 2005. Blough was the Editor in Chief of the high school’s Mountain Echo newspaper.
Phys. Ed. teacher Jane Lane in Keith's 1998 yearbook.  Lane was a health and Phys. Ed. teacher at Keith junior high.
Phys. Ed. teacher Jill Lane in Keith’s 1998 yearbook. Lane was a health and Phys. Ed. teacher at Keith junior high.
Ninth grade algebra teacher Laurie Brown in the Keith yearbook.  The 1998 yearbook was called "Ram Pages" and included many teachers who still teach at Altoona today.
Ninth grade algebra teacher Laurie Brown in the Keith yearbook. The 1998 yearbook was called “Ram Pages” and included many teachers who still teach at Altoona today.
Eighth grade social studies teacher Andrew Danish in the Ram Pages yearbook of 1998.  Danish has many decorations in his classroom, which he's had since he taught at Keith.
Eighth grade social studies teacher Andrew Danish in the Ram Pages yearbook of 1998. Danish has many decorations in his classroom, which he’s had since he taught at Keith.
Eighth grade science teacher Paul Neatrour poses for his yearbook picture in '95.  Neatrour was a third baseman for his baseball team.
Eighth grade science teacher Paul Neatrour poses for his yearbook picture in ’95. Neatrour was a third baseman for his baseball team.
Seventh grade teacher Troy Pincherri smiles for his ninth grade picture in 1998.  Pincherri attended Keith junior high.
Seventh grade teacher Troy Pincherri smiles for his ninth grade picture in 1998. Pincherri attended Keith junior high.