• April 12Mini-Thon! The cost is $10 and sixth grade tickets will be sold Monday, April 15 and Tuesday, April 16 in room 212.
  • April 12Lunch - Toasted Cheese Sandwich, Steamed Peas, Tomato Soup and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Beauty Blogger

This week’s product is: Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner

This sulfate-free formula cleanses hair leaving a soft and less frizzy hair. With the summer months soon approaching it is time to bust out the summer scents. What better summer scent than coconut?

They are both infused with organic coconut milk and oils. It deeply moisturizes with egg white proteins. The egg also strengthens hair. It smells absolutely amazing. Hair is left silky and smooth. It is not too overpowering so it does not leave hair greasy.

If in search for this product it can be found almost anywhere. Organix has a lot of other shampoos and conditioners that have different purposes and scents. The best place to find a large variety and most likely guaranteed to find the coconut milk scent is Ulta. It can also be found anywhere that sells shampoo, but some places do have a higher price.

If you cannot find this scent near you, go online to http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod560220&categoryId=cat110148 . This is a direct link to the shampoo. The price at ulta for a 13oz bottle is $7.99 . Yes, that is a lot for a shampoo and conditioner. It is totally worth the $16-$17 spent. This product does wonders on hair. It brings back the undamaged hair. Try it out for yourself and see how you like the Nourishing Coconut Milk.