Superstar student!

Madison+Noel+does+her+new+move+as+she+celebrates+her+recognition+as+superstar+student+this+week.+
Madison Noel does her new move as she celebrates her recognition as superstar student this week.

This week’s Star Student

Madison Noel does her new move as she celebrates her recognition as superstar student this week. Photo by Baylie Horten

As the Christmas break is nearing, students and even some teachers are slowing down and getting into the holidays. There is one student that is still working hard and brightens up the classrooms. That student is Madison Noel; this week’s star student.

“I feel very overwhelmed and joyful to be recognized as a star student. It definitely makes me feel happy and now I get to brag to some of my friends about it,” Noel said.

Being one of Madison’s friends I get to see her work ethic and warm spirit in and out of school. Madison always helps other students if they need help with anything and always makes the class laugh with her jokes and comments. Her peers as well as her teachers all agree that Madison is a great student of the school.

“Madison is a really great friend and classmate to have. She always helps me and other kids with any work or things we have trouble with. Her dance moves such as the whip kill me and everyone else,” Jada Wolf a fellow peer said.

Besides school Madison has dance every night and dances an average of 18 hours a week. She has tons of homework on top of her classes.

“It’s hard to manage my studies and dance classes, but my amazing mother helps me get things done. Also my friends study with me at dance on our free time,” Madison said.

Her teachers agree that Madison should be star student. They believe she is a great example of what a star student should be like.

“Madison gets her work done and in on time, and she is a very good student to have in class. She works well with others and is a good peer to the other students in class,” Lisa Plummer said.

If anyone sees Noel in the hallways make sure to congratulate her on being this week’s star student! Check back to see who next week’s star student is going to be.