Wilson awarded teacher of the month

Eighth grade teacher Jennifer Wilson was nominated by her student, eighth grader Kyra Young for the teacher of the month award from WALLY 103.9 and the Allied Milk Producers to teachers who are nominated from students and parents. Kyra, along with her homeroom class participated in an ice cream party to celebrate the award.

http://www.foreveraltoona.com/teacher-of-the-month/

We scream for ice cream! WALY 103.9 awarded eighth grade teacher Jennyfer Wilson teacher of the month honors. Her homeroom won an ice cream party from Wally 103.9.
Sign up! Everyone of Wilson’s homeroom students wrote their names on a sign made by Allied Milk Producers. The award is paid for by Allied Milk Producers.
Smiles all around! Wilson was nominated by one of her students, eighth grader Kyra Young. When asked why she nominated Wilson, ” Because she’s very nice and she greets people with a smile everyday. She’s also very organized,” Young said
Rainbow shower! The Students were excited about getting and ice cream party. WALY 103.9 started to award teacher of the month in 2012.
Whip it up! There were many different toppings at the ice cream party including whipped cream, fudge, caramel and sprinkles. ” She’s a really good teacher and does a lot of hard work,” Young said.