Yolo: Things to do before you die

Shamu Greets the crowd on the platform after the command of his trainer. Photo Credit: Flickr.com Photo By: brittrients
Shamu Greets the crowd on the platform after the command of his trainer.
Photo Credit: Flickr.com
Photo By: brittrients

When I was little I went to SeaWorld. I can’t really remember much because I was little. I do remember wanting to be one of the people who swims with the dolphins and Orca shows. I was fascinated by the dives they did, and I was jealous of the relationship they had with animals. I want to go back to Sea World now and experience everything all over again. The Manta Aquarium and ride really stand out to me.

The Manta Aquarium holds more than 100 rays and thousands of colorful fish in 10 stunning underwater habits. The Manta roller coaster lets people experience what it is like to be a ray. While on the roller coaster people will spin, fly and glide through the sky. Just like a manta ray moves through the sea. Riders will experience a head first, face down inverted nosedive. This powerful Manta ride leads bold adventurers on a journey to experience the full force and power of riding the high seas, all on one of the smoothest tracks in the world. Manta is an adventure only SeaWorld could create.

People can’t leave SeaWorld without seeing the one of the Shamu shows or the Dolphin shows. I went to the Shamu rocks and the Blue Horizons dolphin show. The show is a play about a girl named marina and how she discovers the secrets of the sea and the adventures it offers. The show also includes tropical birds and acrobats. The Shamu Rock show is truly a beautiful thing to see. The show is so high tech and very well planned out.

To get the full experience of Sea World people might want to consider the Behind the Scenes Tour. Making the trip to sea would educational.  A knowledgeable tour guide will provide fascinating facts about SeaWorld and its commitment to wildlife. People will get a behind the scenes 90-minute tour to discover how the animal experts care for rescued manatees and sea turtles. Pluspeople can even touch a shark, explore a hidden polar bear den and interact with a penguin. Making guest have an unforgettable trip.