Yolo: Things to do before you die

A giraffe eats the greens off a tree in the Africa section of Dinsey’s Animal kingdom. Photo Credit: flickr.com Photo by: Loimere
A giraffe eats the greens off a tree in the Africa section of Dinsey’s Animal kingdom.
Photo Credit: flickr.com
Photo by: Loimere

In 2008, I went to Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Disney’s Animal Kingdom houses over 1,700 hundred animals throughout the 500-acre park. My favorite section of the part was the Africa section. The Africa section is perhaps the most popular with a walking trail designed to look like a jungle valley in Africa and also a  safari experience with giraffes, hippos, elephants and much more.  I loved the giraffes and the hippos. I remember watching the zoo keepers feeding the giraffes, and I thought I was the coolest thing ever.

Another big attraction is the petting zoo in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park. Pet, brush and feed domesticated creatures at this expansive, outdoor petting zoo, designed for Guests looking to connect with the animal kingdom. Adorable animal friends on hand may include goats, sheep, donkeys, cows and pigs. Handy animal brushes are available inside the petting enclosure, available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Another big attraction is the Discovery Islands Trials.  Walking down paths, crossing wooden foot bridges and walking through cave like tunnels. Along the way, People can snap pictures of captivating creatures from convenient observation stations amid a backdrop of beautiful trees and plants. People may come across White Storks, Asian Small Otter, Red Kangaroo, West African Crowned Crane, African Crested Porcupine, Galapagos Tortoise, Lesser Flamingo, Macaw, Ring- Tailed Lemur, saddle Billed Stork and Lappet Faced Vulture.

Disney’s Animal Kingdom is the best zoo to visit. It is a great experience because people get to interact with animals and learn so much more. Ordinary zoos are boring, people just walk around and look at animals in exhibits doesn’t even stand up to the Attractions Disney’s Animal Kingdom offers.