Announcements for Monday, Sept. 19!

Attention any student who did not get a fundraiser packet, you may see your grade level student council advisor to get one.

 Mrs. Helsel in the gym for 6th grade
 Mrs. Anderson in Rm 357 for 7th grade
 Mrs. Bronson in Room 212 for 8th grade.

 Just a reminder that the Student Council fundraiser is going on now!  Sell 5 items and get to Harvest Day!  Sell 10 and get the VIP passes!   Orders are due by September 20!  Don’t miss out on the fun!!!

 Are you interested in anime, manga, or Japanese video games?  The JCAA club may be right for you.  Sign up for our Google Classroom using the code posted on fliers around the building.  If you have any questions, please see Mr. Garlick in room C268.

 Also, if anyone is interested in trading card games in the style of Magic: The
Gathering, Yugi-oh, or Pokemon, feel free to sign up for TCG club using the
google classroom code posted on the fliers round the building, or see Mr.
Garlick with questions.

 Attention students: Are you interested in making our school a more welcoming, kind place? Are you helpful and caring? Friends of Rachel is the club for you! Join us for our first informational meeting on Wednesday September 21st immediately after school in cafeteria 1. You never know how far a little
kindness can go.

 Have you been to one of the Junior High Lady Spikers games yet? NO? Well…what are you waiting for?!? Come out and support our Junior High Lady Spikers this Monday and Tuesday, at 4pm, in the Junior High GYM.  On Monday, the girls play our cross town rivals, Hollidaysburg.  After the game starting at 6:30, the Varsity Lady Spikers play at the high school Field House. The game benefits the Erin Dodson Memorial Scholarship, in memory of Erin Dodson, who was an Altoona graduate and standout volleyball player. There will be basket raffles, 50/50, and chuck a duck. We hope to see you there!

 Congratulations to both the boys and girls Jr. High cross-country teams for their impressive showing this past weekend at the Altoona Invitational. The boys team finished 1st overall while the girls finished tied in points for 1st. Xander Fredrick and Seth Lieb went 1-2 overall for the boys while Chase VanEgdom took the 7th overall spot. Ashlyn Noce was 3rd overall for the girls, while Lana Luke and Gianna Fiore were 7th and 13th overall respectively. Great job runners and go Mt. Lions and Lady Lions.

 Are you a creative person? Do you like to design, and build? The Technology Student Association has interesting opportunities for everyone. For more information email Mr. Huffman or stop by room 103 today.