Announcements for Tuesday, Sept. 27!

(9/26-10/5) Attention Students: The library is hosting its monthly Lego Club meeting on Wednesday, October 5th from 2:45-3:45 in the library. If you are interested in attending, please stop by the library and sign up by Oct. 5th.

Are you a creative person? Do you like to design, and build? The Technology Student Association has interesting opportunities for everyone. For more information email Mr. Huffman or stop by room 103 today.

Any student still interested in joining Book Club can still do so! Please stop outside Mrs. Loucks office on the 4th floor, room 434, to get information and join the Book Club Google Classroom for the latest information! We look forward to seeing you.

(9/26 & 9/27) There will be an open gym for Boys Basketball for 7th and 8th grades on Tuesday, September 27th at the Jr High Field House from 6:30-8:15 pm for boys that are not playing a fall sport.

(9-27) Attention students: How many times do the hour and the minute hand cross each other during a twelve hour period? If you like these kinds of problems, the 24 game, riddles and logic you can still join our mathcounts team. We meet Wednesdays after school in C275. Please see or email Mrs. Abbott for details.

(9-28) Attention students: Which word can be written forward, backward or upside down and can still be read from left to right? If you like these kinds of problems, the 24 game, riddles and logic you can still join our mathcounts team. We meet Wednesdays after school in C275. Please see or email Mrs. Abbott for details.

(9-29) Attention students: How can we remove two letters from five to make four? If you like these kinds of problems, the 24 game, riddles and logic you can still join our mathcounts team. We meet Wednesdays after school in C275. Please see or email Mrs. Abbott for details.