Announcements for Friday, Jan. 13.

(1/11-1/20) Students are reminded that as the water fountains are on and working, you are not permitted to carry water bottles with you to your classes.

(1/10-1/13) The 2nd semester starts next Tuesday! Students will be receiving their schedules this Friday..Don’t forget if you have a NEW 1st PERIOD, to report there on Tuesday!

(10/13) Congratulations to the Junior High wrestlers as the beat Indiana last night by score of 60-24 to remain undefeated with a record of 11-0. Good luck as they travel to Connellsville today to wrestle some of the best teams in Western PA. 

(1/11-1/26) The next circle of friends will be on 1/26/23 2:45-3:45 in room 226. If you have not yet joined “Circle of Friends” pick up a sign-up sheet outside of room 355.    

(1/13-1/20) The 8th Grade Class Committee will meet for lunch on Friday, January 20. Please show your sticker pass to the lunch monitors and proceed to Mrs. Bronson’s room (212) on Friday, January 20.

(1/13-1/19) 8th Graders, the Fire and Ice Dance will be held Friday, February 24. Details about the dance will be coming soon, but for now, save the date! Friday, February 24 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM in the gym.

(1/13) Just a reminder that today the 7th & 8th grade girls have home games at 3:30, 4:30, and 5:30 vs Mt. Nittany and State College. The student section theme is White Out. The girls and coaches would love to see you all sporting one of our school colors in the student section and being loud and proud as you cheer the girls onto 3 wins in a row!

(1/13) Attention students:  Here is today’s math question:  Bob has 40 cents in his pocket.  If Bob has no pennies, how many different combinations of quarters, dimes and/or nickels could he have?  Mathcounts meetings are Wednesdays after school in C275 from 2:45 until 3:30.  Please see Mrs. Abbott