Students spend time in gym

picture by Madison James

The lockers get cleaned out. The teachers ask to double check and make sure no items are left behind.

picture by Madison James
Fourth period cleans out their gym lockers. Eighth grader Tara Ginsrich walks back to look a her locker. Photo by Madison James

The Fourth period Physical Education class does many things in their 45 minute period. There are five teachers that watch over fourth period.  The grades usually are mixed depending on what teacher is assigned. They go week by week with different activities. The grades that go together usually switch off . Some classes go in to gym A and some stay in gym B. Another important thing is to always wear a uniform. If students don”t have a uniform then they have to receive a no suit. If students receive a no suit three times they get a detention. After the fifth no suit students fail the class.

Picture by Madison James
Ninth graders Booke Barnhart and Aleyah Arthur take their locks off for the last time . The ninth graders will have there last day in gym in the Jr. high. Photo by Madison James

picture by Madison James
The lockers get cleaned out. The teachers ask to double check and make sure no items are left behind. Photo by Madison James

Teachers collect locks from students. Karen Price rights down the number while Jill lane collects the locks.
Teachers collect locks from students. Karen Price writes down the number while Jill Lane collects the locks.Photo by Madison James

Eighth graders Dayton Grassmyer and Kayla Rosas stand in line. The girls form a line at the begging of the year and the end of the year.
Eighth graders Dayton Grassmyer and Kayla Rosas stand in line. The girls form a line at the begging of the year and the end of the year. Photo by Madison James

Eighth graders Megan Mcconnell , Laighla Wisor , Mikayla berger Jennifer Worley , Abigail Frank, Andrea Scott, Frankie Price. Students wait as they have there last time in fourth period gym.
Eighth graders Megan Mcconnell , Laighla Wisor , Mikayla berger Jennifer Worley , Abigail Frank, Andrea Scott, Frankie Price. Students wait as they have their last time in fourth period gym. Photo by Madison James