Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect

For months, the drama club has been preparing for their spring production of Peter Pan Jr. This past weekend, the drama club finally performed five shows to a sold out crowd at almost every performance. The cost of tickets were eight dollars for adults and four dollars for students. The last show was on Saturday, March 15.

Ninth grader Michael Bruce has his makeup done before the show. Bruce is playing Captain Hook. Photo by- Joanne Pringle
Ninth grader Michael Bruce has his makeup done before the show. Bruce is playing as Captain Hook.
Photo by Joanne Pringle
Eighth grader Morgan McNulty helps ninth grader Isabel Mika with her hair before the show. Both girls play faries. Mika plays the role of Tinker Bell. Photo by- Joanne Pringle
Eighth grader, Morgan McNulty helps ninth grader, Isabel Mika with her hair before the show. Both girls play faries. Mika plays the role of Tinker Bell.
Photo by Joanne Pringle
Shane Rhone and Mason Ferrucci pose for a picture backstage before their first performance. Rhone played the crocodile. Ferrucci played the Nanny dog, Photo by- Joanne Pringle
Shane Rhone and Mason Ferrucci pose for a picture backstage before their first performance. Rhone played the crocodile. Ferrucci played the Nanny dog.
Photo by Joanne Pringle

Ninth graders Michael Bruce and Hadley Hollern stand stage left while talking about Bruce's hook. Bruce played the role of Captain Hooke. Hollern played the role of Smee.  Photo by- Joanne Pringle
Ninth graders, Michael Bruce and Hadley Hollern stand stage left while talking about Bruce’s hook. Bruce played the role of Captain Hooke. Hollern played the role of Smee.
Photo by Joanne Pringle
Ninth grader Trent Miller flies over the stage during one of the final scenes of the play. Miller played the role of Peter Pan. Photo by- Joanne Pringle
Ninth grader, Trent Miller flies over the stage during one of the final scenes of the play. Miller played the role of Peter Pan.
Photo by Joanne Pringle

Eighth grader Gabriella Peters and ninth grader Trent Miller watch sit on a prop and watch over a scene staring the lost boys. Peters played the role of Wendy. Miller played the role of Peter. Photo by- Joanne Pringle
Eighth grader, Gabriella Peters and ninth grader, Trent Miller sits on a prop and watch over a scene staring the lost boys. Peters played the role of Wendy. Miller played the role of Peter.
Photo by Joanne Pringle