• April 12Mini-Thon! The cost is $10 and sixth grade tickets will be sold Monday, April 15 and Tuesday, April 16 in room 212.
  • April 12Lunch - Toasted Cheese Sandwich, Steamed Peas, Tomato Soup and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • April 9Lunch- Taco Tuesday Soft Shell Tacos ,Baked Beans, Steamed Corn, and a Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk!

Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect

April 1 after school, seventh grade track athletes had a meet against Central Mountain and Bald Eagle. They competed in many different races. There was pole vault, high jump, triple jump, long jump, discus, shot put, hurdles, distance, relays, and sprints. Overall, Central Mountain came in first at the meet. Altoona came in second, and Bald Eagle came in third.

Seventh grader, Cameron Deterbeck competes in a 100 meter dash. This means that she sprints 100 meters down the track. She ended up coming in third in her dash.
Photo by Hanna Feathers
Seventh grader, Marissa Espisito competes in the 100 meter hurdles. This means she jumps hurdles down 100 meters on the track. She came in first in her run.
Photo by Hanna Feathers
Seventh grader, Olivia Hudson gets in ready position to take off for her 400 meter dash. She ended up coming in first in her dash!
Photo by Hanna Feathers
Seventh grader, Bridget Fox competes in the triple jump. This means that before they jump into the sand, they have to take three big steps then on the third jump, they jump into the sand pit. Photo by Hanna Feathers

Seventh grader, AJ Thompson competes as a thrower. This means that they throw a shot put and see how far it goes. A shot is a metal ball.
Photo by Hanna Feathers
Seventh grader, Carson Weynat passes the baton to seventh grade, Gaige Reed. The boys competes in a four by eight. This means that there are four people and each person runs two laps around the track then passes the baton after they finish their  run. This group of boys ended up finishing second in their run!
Photo by Hanna Feathers