Cartoon fanatics

This week’s throwback is Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! Photo by: Lynsey Davis.

This week’s throwback is Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! It ran from 1969 to 1978.

Time to meet the gang!

Scooby-Doo is one of the main characters on the show. He is a male, Great Dane. His best friend is Shaggy Rogers. He is able to speak in broken English with putting R’s in front of his words. He is also the scaredy-cat of the group.

Shaggy Rogers is Scooby’s best friend. He is a slacker and is often scared easily. He is more interested in eating than solving any mysteries.

Fred Jones is the leader of the group. He is usually oblivious to Daphne’s romantic attempts and instead, falls for other girls.

Daphne Blake is in love with Fred. She is always into new fashion ideas and always worries about what she looks like. She is usually prone to getting into trouble.

Velma Dinkley is the brainiac of the group. She always tries to solve mysteries using logical techniques.

The show has returned with different versions and movies.

One of the most popular episodes is Which Witch Is Which. It is episode 13 of season one. It is about how the gang gets lost in a scary swamp the come into contact with a zombie who spooks them. They hear that a witch brought him back to life and he is now terrorizing the people. Here’s the link to watch it for yourself!  http://www.watchcartoononline.com/scooby-doo-where-are-you-episode-13-which-witch-is-which