#OOTW

A couple of the dresses you can get from Target stores to wear on the last day of school! Photo brought to you by target.com

Ending the year off with a dash of fashion

Only a little more than a week of school left and everyone’s getting ready for summer. Not too soon though; let’s talk about the last day of school. Usually the first and last day of school are the most important, so in honor of that, I’m giving you the best outfit ideas for the last day of school.

Lately, Target has been coming out with really cute dresses and dressy clothing for teens. Not only do they have sun dresses, which are longer, but they also have short dresses. A variety of styles and colors are available including all of the summer colors and fashions.

An easy last day look for school would be to get one of the many dresses Target has to offer, need I also say that the prices at Target are very reasonable and cheaper than most places. Then if the dress is strapless, or have little straps, get a simple throw over or jean jacket to go over it and cover you up.

Add some simple accessories such as pearls or some of your favorite jewelry pieces. Either chose flats or sandals. Wear your hair any way you want, up in a messy bun, down, straight, natural or curly.

Since this is the last blog of #OOTW, I’m signing off with a good luck with the end of the school year and have a great summer. Not too soon though will school be creeping up again. With the new school year, try new things, the new school year can bring a new you!

Take all my fashion tips and tricks from the year and use them! They’ll be helpful and sure to make your fashion sense glow.