Set the timer! Freshman Ben Warren places his groups chocolate chip cookies in the oven while another group member sets the timer. The cookies baked for eleven minutes before they were done.

Paige Glasgow

Set the timer! Freshman Ben Warren places his group’s chocolate chip cookies in the oven while another group member sets the timer. The cookies baked for eleven minutes before they were done.

We Call The Shots

When taking a good quality photo it is important to consider the angle. When deciding the angle of your photo be sure to make the focus of your image the center of focus. If you aren’t sure what the best angle would be move around and take pictures from many angles.

Paige Glasgow

Flip it! Ninth grader Kylee Wisor moves the cookies onto a plate after they are done cooling. It takes about 15 minutes for the cookies to cool.

Paige Glasgow

Read carefully! Ninth grader Chloe Fisher reads over the directions to make sure the group prepared the cookies correctly. Foods for healthy living is a half year elective for ninth graders.

Paige Glasgow

Baked! On Thursday May 11 the foods class made cookies. Each group in the class made chocolate chip cookies.

Paige Glasgow
Set the timer! Freshman Ben Warren places his group’s chocolate chip cookies in the oven while freshman Roman Rojas sets the timer. Chocolate chip cookies baked for eleven minutes before turning golden brown.
Scoop it! Ninth grade foods for healthy living class baked cookies. The foods for healthy living class is taught by Brandy Juart.

Paige Glasgow

Livewire • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in