Local band blast

Photo courtesy of Post Season Band

Everyone needs to show love towards their local music scene. Altoona, PA may be a small town but has been the birthplace for amazing musicians. Post Season band, came from our very own Altoona, PA. It’s members are Dan Tippery on lead vocals, Bryan Thanh on guitar, Canyon Gargon on guitar, Chuck Bernard on bass, and Conor McNamara on drums.

Post season has a total of six ep’s and one full length album. They are known for their full length “Remember” and has recently released two ep’s, “Sometimes We Play Acoustic” and “Hollowed Out Hearts” both released on October 25 of this year. The song “Pop Punk Destroyed My Life” has been the slogan Post Season has become known for. Their songs are poetically written with lyrics, “I can’t believe you got me so awkwardly talking to myself in the night, By the TV light, I’m staring down picture frame eyes.” They tell a story with their song, and tell about their lives in PA. “With my local drive friends on my side and a craving for MTO’s.”

When playing in Altoona, Post Season plays at the Archway Center here in town. They have recently played a release show on Oct. 25 for their new ep’s. They have done many tours in the U.S. Their most recent tour was with Firestarter and Chasing Morgan, for their fall North American tour.

I have gone to a few shows of Post Seasons, and they never disappoint. I have had some of the best times at their shows and always will. To explain the band, there is no other word to say but they are walking saints. They are the nicest people you will ever met. They care about their fans as their family. They create music that once you listen to them once, you will have the albums on repeat for a month straight. Once you become part of the Post Season family, you won’t want to ever leave.