• May 22Lunch - Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich, Sweet Potato Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 21Lunch - Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Steamed Corn, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 20Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs and Cheesy Potato Bake with a choice of fruit and milk!
  • May 17Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 17Lunch - Cheesy Pizza Sticks w/Sauce, Glazed Honey Carrots, Caesar Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 16Lunch - Mash Potato Bowl w/Roll, Mash Potatoes, Steamed Corn and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 15Lunch - Big Mack Wrap, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 14Lunch - Parmesan Popcorn Chicken w/Breadstick, Cheesy Broccoli and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 13Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 13Lunch - Sloppy Joe Sandwich, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Athlete of the week

Basketball player, Justin Charlton was asked several questions about his very exciting season. Even though they just started, the white team is off to a great start with a record of 6-2.

Q: How long have you been playing basketball?

A: “ I have been playing basketball for 11 years. I started playing when I was four,” Justin Charlton said.

Q: What position do you play?

A: “I play guard,” Charlton said.

Q: What is your favorite college and professional basketball team?

A: “ For college, I like Syracuse. For professional I like 76ers,” Charlton said.

Q: Who is your favorite college and professional basketball player?

A: “I like Trevor Cooney who plays for Syracuse. I like him as a player because he plays the same position as me and he is very inspirational. I like Michael Carter who plays for the 76ers . I like him because he played basketball for Syracuse and plays for my favorite NBA team,” Charlton said.

Q: What is your favorite jersey number and why?

A: “ My favorite number is 34 because my dad wore the same number and he was the one who taught me how to play basketball,” Charlton said.

Q: Do you have any pre-game traditions?

A: “I listen to music to get fired up and I strech,” Charlon said.

Q: What is your favorite flavor of gatorade?

A: “Glacier Freeze,” Charlton said.