• February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 23Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 22Lunch- Hot Turkey Sandwich with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Steamed corn and, as always, a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 21Lunch- Big Mac Wrap with Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 20Lunch- Parmesan Popcorn Chicken with a Breadstick and Cheesy Broccoli with a choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 14Lunch- Meatball & Cheese Bowl w/Breadstick, Steamed Carrots, Caesar Salad and a Choice of Fruit Choice of Milk!!
  • February 12Lunch- BBQ Pork Rib Sandwich, Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk!
  • February 12Click here for today's announcements!

Athlete of the week

Basketball player, Justin Charlton was asked several questions about his very exciting season. Even though they just started, the white team is off to a great start with a record of 6-2.

Q: How long have you been playing basketball?

A: “ I have been playing basketball for 11 years. I started playing when I was four,” Justin Charlton said.

Q: What position do you play?

A: “I play guard,” Charlton said.

Q: What is your favorite college and professional basketball team?

A: “ For college, I like Syracuse. For professional I like 76ers,” Charlton said.

Q: Who is your favorite college and professional basketball player?

A: “I like Trevor Cooney who plays for Syracuse. I like him as a player because he plays the same position as me and he is very inspirational. I like Michael Carter who plays for the 76ers . I like him because he played basketball for Syracuse and plays for my favorite NBA team,” Charlton said.

Q: What is your favorite jersey number and why?

A: “ My favorite number is 34 because my dad wore the same number and he was the one who taught me how to play basketball,” Charlton said.

Q: Do you have any pre-game traditions?

A: “I listen to music to get fired up and I strech,” Charlon said.

Q: What is your favorite flavor of gatorade?

A: “Glacier Freeze,” Charlton said.