Beauty Blogger

This weeks product is: Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer

Burt’s Bees is a widely known company. The company makes almost anything. Burt’s Bees chapsticks and lip balms are the holy grail of lip products. With this cold weather that keeps hitting Altoona, lips are becoming cracked and chapped. With the season, it’s a must to wear a lip color so you are not washed out. The problem is with chapped lips, lipstick does not look smooth. When wearing only lipstick, it does not give the needed moisture to heal them. It turns to be an endless cycle of pain. This lip shimmer solves all of these problems.

This lip shimmer is made with shea butter and antioxidant-rich fruit oils to nourish and soften lips. It adds additional moisture with Vitamin E, beeswax and sunflower oil. It comes in a total of fourteen different shades all infused with peppermint for flavoring. With the combination of light and dark colors, you could wear this during any season. The product glides on so easily. It is in a long and very skinny tube. The product is pushed to the top by a twisty bottom. It is so small, it can be put in pockets and purses. Anywhere you need it to be, it can fit.

Along with other Burt’s Bees products, it is expensive. For just one tube, it is $5.00! It is very worth the extra bucks. Many places sell it. Most of the time it can be found at the register or even in bulk packages. If you buy a package it saves you money. It will be for sure, a product you will fall in love with.