NASCAR in a flash: New tracks for 2013

This is the dirt track that the truck series will be racing on this season.
Photo courtesy of csyork65
This is the dirt track that the truck series will be racing on this season. Photo courtesy of csyork65
Photo courtesy of csyork65

There are some new race tracks appearing in the Nationwide Series and the Camping World Truck Series.The new track for the Nationwide Series is Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. Also there are two new tracks for the Camping World Truck Series at the Eldora Speedway. Also Eldora is a dirt track in Ohio. It will be cool to see the trucks run on dirt because it is a completely different surface than what they are used to racing on. Also the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Canada.

First there is Eldora Speedway which is a dirt track in Ohio. It will be the first annual event at Eldora Speedway for the truck series.It will be an amazing event to watch because the drivers will be out of their element. Also it will be the first Nascar event to be run on dirt since Richard Petty’s Grand National win in North Carolina in the 70’s. The race will be on Jul. 24.

Also they will have the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Canada. This is a road course which requires the drivers to make left and right on the track. You might think that they only make left turns on a normal track, but this is not a regular track and they have road courses in the other series too. This race will be on Sept. 1.

In the Nationwide series they will be racing at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. Which will also be a good race to watch because most people think that the drivers only make left turn on the tracks, but on the road courses they make left and right turn and they have these in the other series also. This race is on Aug. 17.