Go crazy for panera

Panera bread is the place to go wherever there is a need for a breakfast bagel, lunch, dinner or snack. With the variety of many different items on the menu, Panera Bread is very healthy restaurant to go to if on a diet or wanting to eat healthy for that particular day.

Panera Bread has a variety of salads. The Classic Salad, Fuji Apple Chicken Salad and Chicken Caesar Salad are some options for salad. The Chicken Caesar Salad is a must have. The price is around $5.59 for half and $7.69 for a whole. This particular salad is for anyone who likes a simple salad, but also stills wants the protein from the chicken. The Chicken Caesar Salad includes romaine lettuce, citrus and pepper chicken (boneless skinless chicken breast fillets with rib meat, seasoning sea salt, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion , dry lemon peel, spices, dehydrated rosemary, dehydrated basil, and caesar dressing. Everything that belongs in a salad is in this salad and is really good along with the other salads on the menu.

Panera Bread also has very good panini and sandwiches options.The Steak & White Cheddar Panini, Classic Grilled Cheese and Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT. The Classic Grilled Cheese is a childhood favorite of many.

The price is around $6.19 for the whole and $4.49 for half. With the all natural white miche and organic american cheese, this sandwich is a good way to add to a salad or soup that you may order. The Classic Grilled Cheese goes great with the Iced Green Tea. The Iced Green Tea is $2.49 for a medium and $2.99 for a larger. The sweet and bitter flavor mix well with the sandwich.

If there is a need to add a sweet in your order, the Chocolate Chipper Cookie and the Double Fudge Brownie are definitely what should be chosen. The Chocolate Chipper Cookie has a warm but yet sweet cookie that melts in your mouth. The price is around $1.99. The chocolate chips are semisweet but the sweetness can be identified. Panera Bread also bakes all of their goods fresh and natural. There is a guarantee to have all natural and fresh ingredients in any baked good that is chosen. For more information or the menu check out  https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/home.html!