Supercross: Monster Energy AMA 2013 Season

The top three podium riders pose for their winning photo for the fans. They are now getting ready for round three. Photo courtesy of motercycle-usa.com.

In round two of the 2013 supercross season, the riders weren’t holding back anything. They left everything that they had for the night out on the track. Honda rider, Justin Barcia took his very first main event win while riding a 450.

“I can’t tell you how excited I am right now. I didn’t think this win would come so soon,”  Barcia said to track reporter Erin Bates.

Last year’s champion, Villopoto, took second place. Anaheim’s opening winner, Millsaps, took the third podium spot in Phoenix, Arizona. Also known as “round two” to the riders.

Switching to 250, Eli Tomac, stayed on top for both rounds one and two.

“I am totally stoked. I am now two-for-two this season, and to get a win here in Phoenix is huge because I have a lot of family and friends here,” Tomac said to reporter after winning his second main event.

Coming closely behind was Ken Roczen, riding a KTM. Following behind both, Martin Davalos, took third. Even with a bad crash in the beginning of the race. He got back up and got through the pain. So far on the points board, Davi Millsaps is on top for 450 and Eli Tomac is up for 250.