Beauty Blogger

The product of the week is: Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray by Tresemme

Everyday women use heat to style hair. In this day in age it is seen as a must to use a flat iron, curling wand or iron, and blow dryers. These tools make hair look pretty for the day, but not the long run. Heat damages hair causing ends to split and burn off. It leaves hair looking dry and dead. Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray is the protect ant against heat.

Thermal Creations Heat Tamer is a spray that is applied to hair before the use of heat. Each strand is sprayed with product. The product is like a guard. The protect ant is not too strong or too weak. It allows heat to still shape hair.

The spray does not have a bad smell. It is not overpowering. There are also many other products within the Thermal Creation collection. I have not tried any others, but if interested go to http://www.tresemme.com/ to see more.

It has great reviews on the Tresemme website. Everyone loves the protection and quality this heat spray gives. Hair feels very different if this product is not applied. Hair feels dry and brittle. Heat Tamer Spray make hair much smoother.

Just apply the spray about 6-8 inches away from your head. Concentrate the spray on your ends of your hair, because it is most needed there. This product can be found just about anywhere. It only costs $5.99 at www.ulta.com . Check out the websites and try it for yourself.