• April 12Mini-Thon! The cost is $10 and sixth grade tickets will be sold Monday, April 15 and Tuesday, April 16 in room 212.
  • April 12Lunch - Toasted Cheese Sandwich, Steamed Peas, Tomato Soup and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Beauty Blogger

This week’s product is: NARS Lip Crayon

Bring back childhood times. Not actual crayons, a more mature crayon. This Velvet Matte Lip Pencil is in the design of a jumbo crayon. It even sharpens just like a crayon. This will be the most convenient make-up product ever bought.

The outside of the crayon looks just like the rest of the NARS packages. It is completely black with white writings and the color of the specific crayon at the bottom. They are small so it is easy to put in pockets of pants and small spaces in purses, it even is great for events where a small wristlet is needed. The crayon is small enough to fit in just about anything. This does not mean that it is so small it will only last for a short time. The crayons last a long time.

The color is so rich and creamy. Only a single swipe is needed, that is why they last so long. The color stays on for hours. It is the perfect matte lip color. The colors range from super dark reds such as Cruella to light natural colors such as Rikugien.

This is where it hurts. The price for each is $26.00. They are very pricey, but totally worth it. Sephora sometimes gives a package for two for birthdays just a little FYI. If you are intrested in this product go to www.nars.com . This site is currently under construction so if you are interested for it right now go to www.sephora.com .