Collin’s Column: store, restaurant and small business reviews

different type of games and packs, in courtesy of Gatehouse-games and staff (permission for use)

Gatehouse Games

Gatehouse Games sells different games, that many play.  It is a fun place to hang out with friends and play some card games.

This store, lets anyone buy supplies, but also allows anyone  to stay and play the game with friends or even random people in the store.  A great way they get kids to play the games is game nights.  For example, on Tuesdays shoppers can go and for the low price of $4, they can buy a booster pack and play Pokemon from 5:30 till 9:00.  It is a great way to meet new people and have a lot of fun.

The store is a small business run by Tim D.  It is located 208 Hollidaysburg Plz Duncansville, PA 16635.  They sell individual packs of cards, boxes, starter packs and more for the lowest price I personally could find.  He plans on expanding the store so more kids have a place to be and have a hobby that can have them stay out of trouble.

This business gets a 5 out of 5 star rating.  It has everything that anyone would ever need for card games and if they don’t have it Tim himself will special order it.  The store has the lowest prices and the best quality items.  Multiple people have said how great this store is. For example, Scott Brown  has been to the store before and has said it is a great place for beginners and experienced players.

“If you are a beginner, the knowledgeable staff will answer any questions you may have and get you started but also encourages you to choose your own path,”  Brown said.

“Over the last 10 years I’ve spent time in PA, Kentucky, Texas, South Carolina and now in New York. I have yet to find a gaming store that comes anywhere close to Gatehouse Games. Not only does he carry everything you could want, but he knows and plays the vast majority of the games,” Bob Longenecker said.

Overall this store has everything anyone needs for cheap prices, and it has a variety of games to choose to start playing.  If anyone wants to start a card game this is definitely a great place to go.