Instagram has it all

This is the logo and also the app image for Instagram. Photo credit to JAMoutinho.

From Justin Bieber’s new tattoos to the latest trends, Instagram has it all. Instagram is a social networking site that is used for sharing pictures. There are thousands of different accounts. They have nail designs accounts, clothing line accounts, celebrities and also average people. There are accounts for any interests a user might have. I really appreciate that because I can keep up with the things I am interested in.

Instagram is a very easy thing to use. The safety features allow users to make their account private to only allow people who follow them to access it. I like that feature because I wouldn’t feel safe if I knew strangers were looking at my account. Another feature is called the “Photo Map”.  Anyone can see the pictures a user posts onto their photo map.

Instagram allows users to look at other’s photos, like their photos, and also comment on them. There is also a button called “following.” When this button is clicked it allows a user to see what photos the people they follow liked. I enjoy that because I can find more of my friends. There are two in particular features that are my favorite. Instagram has the feature of tagging someone else in a photo. There are also multiple filters to change the look of a photo.

People of all ages use Instagram although users should be cautious as to the content that is posted. Be sure to keep it appropriate. There is a button that allows any viewer of a photo to flag it as offensive or inappropriate. That is one of my favorite features because I don’t want to see inappropriate things on my timeline. Instagram is my favorite because it is a good way to stay connected with friends, and also to keep up with basically anyone.

Even though this app is already great, it is able to be downloaded for free in the app store. Start downloading it and start sharing!