• February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 23Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 22Lunch- Hot Turkey Sandwich with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Steamed corn and, as always, a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 21Lunch- Big Mac Wrap with Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 20Lunch- Parmesan Popcorn Chicken with a Breadstick and Cheesy Broccoli with a choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 14Lunch- Meatball & Cheese Bowl w/Breadstick, Steamed Carrots, Caesar Salad and a Choice of Fruit Choice of Milk!!
  • February 12Lunch- BBQ Pork Rib Sandwich, Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk!
  • February 12Click here for today's announcements!

Beauty Blogger

credit to holeinthefence.net
credit to holeinthefence.net

This week’s product is: Not Your Mother’s Beach Wave Spray

Summer is just about here. Everyone is getting lazy towards the end of the school year. Beach Wave Spray by Not Your Mother’s is the key to getting through the end of the school year and summer.

All there is to do is to spray this onto hair. That’s it. It is that simple. Apply a lot for tighter waves and a little for loose waves. It needs no heat at all so it keeps had healthy.

It is infused with sea kelp and sea salt. It is like have the ocean in a bottle. The smell is amazing too. It is like sitting on a beach with the smell of the ocean and coconuts.

This can be purchased for $6.99. Check out their website www.notyourmothers.com to see more of the Beach Wave Spray and the full collection.