• February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 23Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 22Lunch- Hot Turkey Sandwich with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Steamed corn and, as always, a choice of fruit and milk!
  • February 21Lunch- Big Mac Wrap with Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 20Lunch- Parmesan Popcorn Chicken with a Breadstick and Cheesy Broccoli with a choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • February 14Lunch- Meatball & Cheese Bowl w/Breadstick, Steamed Carrots, Caesar Salad and a Choice of Fruit Choice of Milk!!
  • February 12Lunch- BBQ Pork Rib Sandwich, Baked Beans and a Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk!
  • February 12Click here for today's announcements!

Fantastic Photo Blog; Quay Hannah

Quay Hannah is talking to the 9th grade student body on how he took a trip around the world and that it changed his point of view on judging others for their color, and race.
Quay Hannah talks to the ninth grade students about judging people without really knowing the person that you are judging. Photo by Andrae Hosley.
Quay Hannah is talking to the ninth grade student body on how he took a trip around the world and that it changed his point of view on judging others for their color and race. Photo by Andrae Hosley
Quay Hannah and Andrae Hosley are discussing Quay’s trips around Pennsylvania. Photo by Tyler McCloskey.
Gabby Warren and Casey Romine dissect a fetal pig in Mrs. Rutters Human Systems and Disease class.