Picture Perfect

Picture+Perfect

The ninth grade social took place Saturday May 30, 2015 at the junior high and many ninth grade students attended. Students had the opportunity to dance and hang out with friends throughout the duration of the dance. Pizza, cake and drinks were provided to the students throughout the night. Students this year also had the opportunity to take free pictures in a photo booth in one of the gyms. To conclude the dance each student got a key chain with a photo slot for pictures from the dance. Several students who attended the dance shared some of their pictures from the night.

image
Hunter Weidlich and Mckenna Dugan pose together before the dance at the Penn State Altoona campus. They were one group of several students who met together at the campus to take photos.
image
Jake McCloskey and Alyson Adams take pictures together before the dance like many other students. While taking pictures the weather was not in their favor and it began to rain.
image
Kaylee Burke and Jessica Stevens pose together during the dance for a quick pic. At the dance students had the opportunity to take photos in a photo booth as well as professional pictures done by Provine Photography.
image
Shianne Graham and J.J Hoff take pictures together outdoors before the dance. The two took several pictures thorough out the duration of the dance.
image
Amber Knott and Jillian Smith pose together for a picture during the dance. Several students took pictures either on their phone, with the photo booth, or professional pictures before, during and after the dance.
image
Hannah Eberwin and Laighla Wisor stand together and take pictures outside prior to the start of the dance. The social started at 7:00 pm and ended at 9:30 pm Saturday, several students also went out to eat and hang out before and after the dance.
image
Ninth graders Dominic Roefaro and Megan McConnell pose for pictures during the dance. McConnell was also one of several who set up for the ninth grade social.
image
Lindsey Hallinan and Jonathan Gordy pose together in the rain prior to dance. The two went together as dates and spent most of the night dancing.
image
Karen McCloskey Pose with props from the photo booth before walking in the booth to take pictures. Several props were provided for the photo booth and students received two photo strips after taking the photos.
image
Kobe Burnhart- Horton and Vanessa Gil pose together during the social. During the dance friends and dates danced together and had fun at the final ninth grade event.