• May 8Badminton Tournament, Basketball Tournament and Dodge Ball Games May 14 from 3-5 in A and B Gyms.

• May 8In need of dresses, ties, shirts/pants or shoes - check out the Social closet in room 210.

• May 89th graders: Social tickets will be sold for $10.00 the week of the dance.

• May 8AAHS Mountain Lion Mascot Tryouts Wednesday, May 15 at 3:00 pm in Room B8.

• May 8AAHS Cheerleading tryouts will be held in the AAHS Auxiliary Gym on May 6 and 8-10

• May 8Summer school applications are available in the guidance office until May 14

• March 13The Daffodil DELIVERY DATE has been moved to WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3.

“Avengers: Endgame” concludes 22-film saga

http://bit.ly/4nr3kree23

http://bit.ly/4nr3kree23

http://bit.ly/4nr3kree23

Brayden Adams, Reporter

“Avengers: Endgame” is an amazing movie for anyone who loves action and sci-fi movies.  The movie is a conclusion to the 22-film “Infinity Saga,” which includes movies such as “Iron Man,” “Guardians of the Galaxy” and “Captain Marvel.”  Fans have been watching all of the Marvel movies released over the past 11 years that led up to “Avengers: Endgame.” Almost all fans are pleased with what the movie brings and cannot wait for the next saga to begin.

In “Avengers: Endgame,” many heroes from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) embark on a mission to stop Thanos from wiping out the rest of the galaxy by collecting the six Infinity Stones, putting them in the Infinity Gauntlet and snapping his fingers.  Thanos wants the whole galaxy to himself, so he can start a new civilization where he is the ruler. Multiple problems face the heroes on their adventure which brings more suspense and interest to the story line. The movie has a head-turning, exciting conclusion that will surprise the audiences.  It also teaches viewers about the importance of loss, love and honor. Because of this, “Avengers: Endgame” is already considered “one of the best, most exciting movies of all time,” by many of its viewers.

After seeing “Avengers: Endgame,” I was easily able to say that it was one of my favorite movies of all time.  I don’t usually watch movies, nor do I commonly enjoy them, so being able to sit in a movie theater and enjoy watching a three-hour movie is very rare for me.  The MCU movies are some of the only movies that have ever interested me enough to the point where I would want more of them. Emotionally and physically, I was intrigued by the events of this movie.  I felt a small tear drip down my cheek during the movie, but it’s not like I, Brayden Adams, was crying or anything…right?

The writers did an amazing job creating the outstanding story line of “Avengers: Endgame.”  They were able to add comic relief to some scenes and short gags to accompany the serious scenes of the movie.  A great example of this happened when I saw the movie in theaters. During a very serious scene, the entire audience was quiet and surprised at what had just happened.  Then, out of nowhere, a small gag happened, and all of the people in the theater started laughing hysterically. It made me laugh very hard as well. In fact, a lot of things in “Avengers: Endgame” made me laugh so hard I couldn’t breathe properly.  For example, Hulk dabs at one point, and Thor plays “Fortnite” with his buddies in the beginning of the movie. The dumb, pointless parts of the movie made me laugh the hardest because of the writers’ constant use of old popular culture.

To conclude, “Avengers: Endgame,” is one of the best movies I have ever watched in my entire life.  From the characters and settings to the plot and story line, everything about this movie was perfect. I would definitely recommend everyone see this movie as soon as possible…just watch out for those nasty spoilers!  

About the Writer
Brayden Adams, Reporter

Hi! My name is Brayden Adams. I am the music geek of the school. I play guitar, bass guitar and drums. It has been my passion since I was in sixth grade....