• May 8Badminton Tournament, Basketball Tournament and Dodge Ball Games May 14 from 3-5 in A and B Gyms.

• May 8In need of dresses, ties, shirts/pants or shoes - check out the Social closet in room 210.

• May 89th graders: Social tickets will be sold for $10.00 the week of the dance.

• May 8AAHS Mountain Lion Mascot Tryouts Wednesday, May 15 at 3:00 pm in Room B8.

• May 8AAHS Cheerleading tryouts will be held in the AAHS Auxiliary Gym on May 6 and 8-10

• May 8Summer school applications are available in the guidance office until May 14

• March 13The Daffodil DELIVERY DATE has been moved to WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3.

What is your favorite T.V. show and who is your favorite character from that show?

Back to Article
Back to Article

"'Friends.' Chandler is my favorite," ninth grader Kadince Nedimyer said.

Savannah Blazer

Savannah Blazer

Savannah Blazer

Destiny Montgomery, Reporter

About the Photographer
Savannah Blazer, Reporter

Hey! I'm Savannah Blazer. I am a freshman at AAJHS, and I have wanted to do this class for a long time now. Since I was very young, I always enjoyed trying...

1 Comment

One Response to “What is your favorite T.V. show and who is your favorite character from that show?”

1. Joey Hallinan on May 22nd, 2019 2:10 pm

My favorite show is icarly I just think it is funny and the plot is fun and I have to to say Carly is pretty cute.

• What is your favorite T.V. show and who is your favorite character from that show?

Inquiring Photographer

If you could have lunch with one person, dead or alive, who would it be? Why?

Inquiring Photographer

What is your favorite snack?

Inquiring Photographer

Where’s your favorite place to go in the summer?

Inquiring Photographer

What do you like to do over spring break?

Inquiring Photographer

What book should everyone read in your grade level? Why?

Inquiring Photographer

What is your favorite part about St. Patrick’s day?

Inquiring Photographer

What is your favorite part about Valentines day?

Inquiring Photographer

Are you enjoying your new electives so far and what are you most excited to do in class?

Inquiring Photographer

What is the best thing that has happened to you this school year?

Inquiring Photographer

What is your favorite part about winter break?