Announcements for Wednesday, May 18!

ATTENTION DRAMA CLUB MEMBERS… The final Drama Club meeting of the school year will take place today in the LIBRARY from 2:45-3:45.  Please note the change of location and time.

Attention Friends of Rachel: Our LAST meeting of the school year is today immediately after school in cafeteria one until 4 p.m. Snacks will be provided. We hope to see you there.

Any sixth, seventh and eighth grader interested in wrestling next season for the Junior High is invited to attend Open Gym today at the High School Wrestling Room from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.

Attention incoming ninth grade girls:  There will be an organizational meeting for those interested in playing volleyball
next year today in the high school Fieldhouse after school starting at 2:50 p.m.

Attention sixth, seventh and eighth grade boys and girls. If you are interested in running cross-country in the Fall of 2022, there will be a meeting this Friday, May 20th , at 2:20 p.m. in Café one. Hope to see you there.

Attention 24 Game Competitors:  Please remember to return your permission slip to Mrs. Abbott as soon as possible.  Attention Mathcounts/24 members:  as the 24 Game competition is this Friday, we will not be meeting after school.  Thank you!

Teachers: Students from the FOR club will be collecting your two folders used for the kindness chains. If you have some completed chains, please include a post it note to tell me the grade level.

Attention! Students & Teachers PBIS STORE ORDERS coming to an END! Last Days for Order are as follows:

Monday, May 23 for sixth grade

Tuesday, May 24 for seventh grade

Wednesday, May 25 for eighth grade.

The site will be shut down at the end of the day on May 25 and no more orders will be filled. Thanks so much for your help in making our PBIS Program a success this school year!

The focus this week for earning eBucks is to use your agenda as a hall pass and to write down assignments/tests! Use it to help you be organized! Also, on Friday May 20, it’s Hawaiian/Tropical shirt day! Earn two eBucks by wearing an awesome hawaiian or tropical print shirt. Also, at lunch on the 20, start putting in eBucks for a summer basket that will be drawn on June 2!

The AAJHS White baseball team finished their season on a 12-game winning streak taking down undefeated Bellefonte 3-1 Tuesday. Andrew Berkheimer allowed one run in five innings while doubling, notching an RBI and scoring a run while Dante LaRocco also doubled and had an RBI. Kody Webster thwarted would-be base stealers throughout the
game throwing out three Bellefonte base runners en route to the win.