Announcements for Tuesday, May 24!

There will be an organizational meeting for the Altoona High Boys Golf team on Tuesday, May 31st at 2:50 p.m. in the AAHS Fieldhouse Lobby. Any interested boys entering ninth grade in the fall should attend this meeting. Any questions please see Coach Kozak or email him at [email protected]

Circle of Friends will be hosting its final event of the year today from 3-4 p.m. on the Roosevelt Field! Please meet in Miss Smithmyer’s room – 357 to walk over together.  There will be games and refreshments! Hope to see you there!

Attention girls currently in sixth and seventh grades who are interested in playing volleyball: there will be an informational meeting this Thursday right after school in Mrs. Negri’s room, room 212. If you are interested in playing volleyball for the junior high next season, please plan to attend. The meeting will last until 3:20 p.m.

Attention!  Students & Teachers PBIS STORE ORDERS coming to an END!

Last Days for Order are as follows:
Tuesday, May 24 for seventh grade
Wednesday, May 25 for eighth grade.

The site will be shut down at the end of the day on May 25 and no more orders will be filled. Thanks so much for your help in making our PBIS Program a success this school year!

Any student from the first semester who had their artwork held by Mrs. O’Roark should come and pick up their artwork in her classroom 338 at their earliest convenience by the end of the day on Friday.

Attention all students: Any student interested in learning to play tennis, please see Mr. Colledge in room C193 for more information.

Any current seventh grade girl interested in playing basketball, please report to Coach Bailor’s room, Room 471, right after announcements.

The focus this week for earning eBucks is to come to class with all of your materials! The buckets for you to put in eBucks in for a summer basket will be in the cafeteria today! Also, on Friday May 27, it’s Americana Colors War day! Earn 2 eBucks by wearing your grade’s assigned color (sixth – red, seventh – white, eighth – blue). Whichever grade has the most people participate will win a treat!!

Students- Tomorrow is Recess Day! If you have remained eligible throughout the fourth marking period, you will be able to go outside and enjoy Recess! Please plan to dress to be outside playing games and running on the field. You will be called down when it’s your grade level’s turn. Please do NOT bring any items outside with you. We hope you are looking forward to Recess Day! Teachers, an email with more details will be sent at some point today.

Attending Book Club members:  Our final meeting for the year will be held on Thursday from 2:45-3:30 p.m. in Mrs. Loucks’s office.  Please be sure you finish the book and bring it with you to turn in.  If you are unable to attend please find time to drop your book off to Mrs. Loucks in her office.

The library is closed today and the help desk will be located in the computer lab.