Announcements for Thursday, September 29!

Attention Students: The library is hosting its monthly Lego Club meeting on Wednesday, October 5th from 2:45-3:45 in the library.  If you are interested in attending, please stop by the library and sign up by Oct. 5th.  

Any student still interested in joining Book Club can still do so!  Please stop outside Mrs. Loucks office on the 4th floor, room 434,  to get information and join the Book Club Google Classroom for the latest information!  We look forward to seeing you.

Attention students:  How can we remove two letters from five to make four?  If you like these kinds of problems, the 24 game, riddles and logic you can still join our mathcounts team.  We meet Wednesdays after school in C275.  Please see or email Mrs. Abbott for details.

Attention 8th graders: If you want to help plan and organize 8th grade activities like the “Fire and Ice” dance and “Roarapalooza”, you may be interested in being part of the 8th Grade Class Committee. Pick up an application today in Mrs. Bronson room (212) or Mrs. Wilson’s room (267).

Our Girls’ Soccer Team earned a big win Wednesday while defeating the Mount Nittany Girls’ Team with a final score of 7 – 1.  Ava Frye, once again, led the team with 5 goals and 1 assist.  Also, back in action after a week of sick leave, Ajaycia Alexander scored 2 with 2 assists.  Sylvie Boslet assisted in 2 of those goals.  Wish the girls luck as they hit the road again today to travel to Cambria Heights. Good job, Girls!

The 8th grade football team kept their unbeaten streak alive by defeating Mifflin County 20 – 6 yesterday.

Attention students:  To attend the High School Football Game Friday evening, YOU MUST have your student ID and Parent/Guardian with you for the duration of the game. Stop in the Junior High main office with $3.00 for a replacement card today!

AAJHS Boys’ Soccer team beat Cambria Heights 5-0 yesterday, improving their record to 4-3-3. Goals were made by: Bradley Musselman w/ an assist by Ian Lieb, Braydent Wible w/ assist by Alex Hainsey, Alex Hainsey, Ian Lieb, and Blial Eltayeb.  Way to go, boys!!