Announcements for Thursday, Nov. 17!

(11/15-11/18) Attention Students:  The library will be mailing first marking period overdue notices home to parents on Friday, November 18th.  If you have an overdue book from the first marking period, please return it asap.

(11/16-11/17) There will be an open Gym for Boys Basketball for 7th and 8th Graders Thursday, November 17th from 6:30-8:30 in the Jr. High FieldHouse.

(11/15-11/30) School picture make-ups and retakes will be held the morning of November 30. If you would like a retake, please bring your original package to exchange. If you have not yet had your picture taken and need an order form, please get one from any grade level office or see Mrs. Tromm in room 229.

(11/17)  Attention students:  Here is a riddle:  I don’t belong in any other month besides December.  I’m not a holiday.  What exactly am I?  If you like puzzles and riddles and the 24 game, come to our Mathcounts meeting next Wednesday November 23rd after school from 2:45 until 3:30.  Please see Mrs. Abbott in C275 for details or email.  See Mrs.  Abbott for the answers!  (Answer:  the letter ‘D’)

(11/17) Mrs. McCaulley’s AAJHS IU08 Reading Competition Team will be competing tonight in Bellwood against other area school districts.  We would like to wish our 9 members the best of luck as they represent our school in the comprehension of 31 novels.  Good luck!

(11/17) Attention Students and Teachers:  Due to an administrative meeting, the library will be closed today from 7:30-10:00.  The help desk will be located in the library computer classroom.  Please use the doors by the elevator to enter the help desk room.  Again, the library is closed until 10:00 today.  Do not send any students down to the library.