Announcements for Friday, Nov. 18.

(11/15-11/18) Attention Students:  The library will be mailing first marking period overdue notices home to parents on Friday, November 18th.  If you have an overdue book from the first marking period, please return it asap.

(11/15-11/30) School picture make-ups and retakes will be held the morning of November 30. If you would like a retake, please bring your original package to exchange. If you have not yet had your picture taken and need an order form, please get one from any grade level office or see Mrs. Tromm in room 229.

(11/18-11/22) Attention All Students!  There will be a lollipop sale on Tuesday, November 22.  You can purchase them in your holding areas or by your grade level office for 50 cents each.

(11/18-11/22) Students…we are having a Hat Day on Wednesday, November 23 to welcome in winter and the holiday season!  Pay $1 to get your sticker that will allow you to wear a hat all day in school this coming Wednesday. Hat Day stickers will be sold during 1st period outside the 6th Grade office, outside the 7th grade office, and outside Mrs. Wilson’s room (267) on the 8th grade floor. Please participate by wearing your favorite hat and support the 8th Grade Class activities!

(11/18 & 11/21) Attention all 7th & 8th grade girls interested in trying out for basketball… Tryouts are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 4:30-6:30. You MUST have a physical done to try out. If you show up without a physical, you will NOT be allowed to participate in tryouts.

(11/18)  Attention students:  Here is a question:  There is a candle, a wood stove, and a gas lamp in a darkened room.  What do you light first if you have just one match? If you like puzzles and riddles and the 24 game, come to our Mathcounts meeting next Wednesday after school from 2:45 until 3:30.  Please see Mrs. Abbott in C275 for details or email.  (Answer:  You light the match first)