Announcements for Friday, Jan. 6.

(1/6) Congratulations to the Junior High wrestling team as they defeated Huntingdon by score of 47-26.  The wrestling team remains undefeated at 7-0.  Good luck as they travel to Philipsburgh today to battle State College, Hollidaysburg and Philipsburg!

(1-5 thru 1/9) The library will send out overdue notices on Tuesday, January 10th.  If you have any library books out, please return or renew before Tuesday.  

(1/4-1/6) Attention students that were to go to the movie reward for the fundraiser: The movie will be on January 10.  You will be dismissed around 1015 and will be returning around 130.  Please make sure you bring money if you wish to purchase anything from the concession stand.  See your grade level student council advisor if you have any questions.

(1/3-1/6) Chess Club will meet in January on the 6th, 12th, 19th, & 26th in Cafeteria 1 from 2:45 – 3:45pm.

(1/5-1/12) Students: Did you know that each marking period, students with an average of 90% or better earn the honor roll distinction? Also, A-pins are awarded to students who have an average of 86% or better in core classes and 81% or better in electives in the first three marking periods. The end of the second making period is rapidly approaching! Check your grades on Skyward and make sure you are up to date with all your assignments. You still have a few days until the end of the marking period on Friday, January 13.  Get busy and finish strong!

(1/6) Attention students:  Here is a math question: Given that a mile equals 5280 feet, how many inches are in one-sixth of a mile? If you like puzzles and riddles and the 24 game, come to our Mathcounts meeting next Wednesday after school from 2:45 until 3:30.  Please see Mrs. Abbott in C275 for details or email.