• May 22Lunch - Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich, Sweet Potato Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 21Lunch - Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Steamed Corn, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 20Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs and Cheesy Potato Bake with a choice of fruit and milk!
  • May 17Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 17Lunch - Cheesy Pizza Sticks w/Sauce, Glazed Honey Carrots, Caesar Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 16Lunch - Mash Potato Bowl w/Roll, Mash Potatoes, Steamed Corn and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 15Lunch - Big Mack Wrap, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 14Lunch - Parmesan Popcorn Chicken w/Breadstick, Cheesy Broccoli and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 13Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 13Lunch - Sloppy Joe Sandwich, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Announcements for Friday, Sept. 15!

9/7/23-9/18/23: Attention anyone interested in joining Book Club.  We are having our first organizational meeting on Thursday, September 14 from 2:45-3:15 to discuss this year’s plans.  If you like to read, or even if you don’t like to read, but like to talk about characters, enjoy the camaraderie of others, or enjoy the occasional snack, then join us next Thursday at 2:45. We will meet in Mrs. Loucks’s conference room on the 4th floor – room 434.   Please be sure to have a ride here promptly at 3:15 to pick you up.  Let’s get together to read some books!

9/11 – 9/15:  Students, do you need help with your homework? Need a Wi-Fi connection to complete assignments on your Chromebook? No worries! The Chromebook Café is open for your convenience. It will be held in room C234 after school from 2:40-4:10 p.m. No need to sign up. Just show up! We are here to help! The Chromebook Café is open every day after school!

9-15-23:  Attention students:  Here is a puzzle:  First think of the color of the clouds.  Next, think of the color of snow.  Now think of the color of a bright full moon.  Now, quickly, answer: what do cows drink?   If you like puzzles and riddles and the 24 game, come to our Mathcounts meeting Wednesday after school from 2:45 until 3:30.  Please see Mrs. Abbott in C275 for details or email.  (ANSWER: Water – NOT MILK)   🙂

9/15: There was an Iphone found. It has a clear class with butterflies, flowers and an angel on it.  It can be claimed in the Main Office.