• March 1Lunch- Toasted Cheese Sandwich, Steamed Peas, Tomato Soup, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 29Lunch- Sweet N Sour Chicken Over Rice, Steamed Broccoli, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 29Click here for today's announcements1
  • February 28Lunch- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Sandwich, Candied Sweet Potatoes, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 28Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 27Lunch- Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Baked Beans, Steamed Corn, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 27Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!

News brief: Chorus Christmas Concert

Ella Heverly
Eighth graders from front to back, Orval Flack, Leviathan Bollman, Mayah Bower, Brenna Walters and many others sing to “Jingle Bells (Sort Of)” directed by Chorus teacher Jessica Connell. The voices of students in harmony fill the colorful room just a few weeks before their performance.

Chorus has been practicing for many weeks, maybe even months, for the concert Dec.1.

Voices can be heard while walking down the hall on the first floor during several periods of the day. 

Eighth grade student Abigail Grimminger said, “The music makes me feel sad at times because some songs are gloomy. But, some are happy because of the tone. My favorite song is “Hanukkah Nagilah” because I like the beat of the different language the song is in.”

The concert begins at 7 p.m. It is $3 for admission. We hope to see you there!