• May 22Lunch - Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich, Sweet Potato Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 21Lunch - Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Steamed Corn, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 20Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs and Cheesy Potato Bake with a choice of fruit and milk!
  • May 17Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 17Lunch - Cheesy Pizza Sticks w/Sauce, Glazed Honey Carrots, Caesar Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 16Lunch - Mash Potato Bowl w/Roll, Mash Potatoes, Steamed Corn and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 15Lunch - Big Mack Wrap, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 14Lunch - Parmesan Popcorn Chicken w/Breadstick, Cheesy Broccoli and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 13Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 13Lunch - Sloppy Joe Sandwich, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Announcements for Friday, Dec. 1!

CTC Open House

8th graders….if you are interested in the Career and Technology Center next year, drop by the CTC on December 5th between 5 and 7 pm to learn more about their programs. You’ll have the opportunity to tour the facility, chat with instructors, and find out more about all they have to offer.  See your counselor with any questions.

ATTENTION DRAMA CLUB MEMBERS!!  Please listen to this VERY IMPORTANT announcement!!

December’s Drama Club Meeting has been moved to MONDAY, DECEMBER 4th in Cafeteria 2 after school from 2:45 P.M. – 3:30 P.M.

Members interested in auditioning for the Spring Musical should plan to attend as there will be sign-ups sheets and an audition packet available.

You must have a completed Audition Form and parent signed contract to turn in at your audition so make sure you attend the meeting on the 4th or get the packet from outside of Mrs. Palilla’s classroom starting on December 5th!

See Mrs. Palilla in Room 410 with any questions!

Attention students:  Here is your daily math question: Connie multiplies a number by 2 and gets 60 as her answer.  However, she should have divided the number by 2 to get the correct answer.  What is the correct answer?   Mathcounts meets Wednesdays after school in C275 until 3:30.  Anyone can come.  Please see Mrs. Abbott for details.