• March 1Lunch- Toasted Cheese Sandwich, Steamed Peas, Tomato Soup, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 29Lunch- Sweet N Sour Chicken Over Rice, Steamed Broccoli, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 29Click here for today's announcements1
  • February 28Lunch- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Sandwich, Candied Sweet Potatoes, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 28Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 27Lunch- Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Baked Beans, Steamed Corn, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 27Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!

What is on the Top of Your Wish List?

Fin Reed
Eight grader Jonah McClellan said, “I want an Xbox series X.”
Eighth grader Natalie Baker said, “A new softball mitt.” (Emma Hovan)

Eighth grader Kayden Gergely said, “Probably a PS5 because I like to play games, but especially Fortnite!” (Lydia Schimansky)

Eighth grader Evan Getty said, “A new trumpet.” (Londyn Runk)

Sixth grader Malia Smith said, “Lagoona Splash, because I went a couple years ago and I had a lot of fun on the many waterslides.” (Ella Heverly)