• March 1Lunch- Toasted Cheese Sandwich, Steamed Peas, Tomato Soup, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 29Lunch- Sweet N Sour Chicken Over Rice, Steamed Broccoli, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 29Click here for today's announcements1
  • February 28Lunch- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Sandwich, Candied Sweet Potatoes, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 28Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 27Lunch- Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Baked Beans, Steamed Corn, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 27Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!

News Brief: Mean Girl Reunion

The girls come back! Seventh grader Leah Nedimyer said, I liked this one because it was more up-to-date than the old one.
Lydia Schimansky
The girls come back! Seventh grader Leah Nedimyer said, “I liked this one because it was more up-to-date than the old one.”

Friday, Jan. 12, 2024 the new movie Mean Girls reunion came out in theaters. Many people were very excited to get out and see the movie. This new movie is a musical based on the previous Mean Girls movie that came out in 2004.

The new version is rated PG-13 meaning it’s not recommended  for kids under the age of thirteen.

Lots of opinions abound for this cinematic feature. 

Seventh grader Cora Jones saw the new movie and said, “I would not recommend this movie to others because it’s a musical, and that’s not for me.”

So consider yourself warned:  if random singing and dancing is problematic – this might not be the movie you’re looking for. 

This movie  is available on Paramount, Showtime and Hulu.