• March 1Lunch- Toasted Cheese Sandwich, Steamed Peas, Tomato Soup, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 29Lunch- Sweet N Sour Chicken Over Rice, Steamed Broccoli, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 29Click here for today's announcements1
  • February 28Lunch- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Sandwich, Candied Sweet Potatoes, Choice Of Fruit And Choice Of Milk!
  • February 28Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 27Lunch- Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Baked Beans, Steamed Corn, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 27Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 26Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs, Cheesy Potato Bake, Choice Of Fruit, Choice Of Milk!
  • February 26Click here for today's announcements!
  • February 23Lunch- Cheesy Pizza Sticks with sauce, steamed broccoli and a choice of fruit and milk!

Announcements for Thursday, Feb. 8!

Attention 8th Graders:  If you have an overdue library book, it will be marked lost on Friday, Feb 9th and become a fine on your Skyward account.  This will prevent you from being able to purchase a Fire and Ice Dance ticket.  Please return your library book asap to avoid this fine.

Staff: A gray stanley tumbler was left in the faculty meeting the other day.  If it is yours please stop in the main office to claim it.

Attention students:  Here is a math question:  We have 4 towers. The pink tower is taller than the red tower but shorter than the green tower. The silver tower is taller than the green tower. Which tower is the tallest?  If you like puzzles and riddles and the 24 game, come to our Mathcounts meeting Wednesday after school from 2:45 until 3:30.  Please see Mrs. Abbott in C275 for details or email.