• April 26Lunch - Garlic Pizza Griller w/Sauce, Mixed Vegetables, Romaine Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Announcements for Friday, Feb. 9!

Attention 8th Graders:  If you have an overdue library book, it will be marked lost on Friday, Feb 9th and become a fine on your Skyward account.  This will prevent you from being able to purchase a Fire and Ice Dance ticket.  Please return your library book asap to avoid this fine.

“Boys Basketball 8th Grade Maroon beat BG 47-27. Sincere Smith dominated the court with 23 points. Peyton Espigh and Hazzen Beegle helped with 16 points. Great team win.”

Attention students:  Here is a math question: At the entrance of a zoo there are 12 children in line. Lucy is the 7th from the front and Sam is the second from the back. How many children are there between Lucy and Sam in the line?  If you like puzzles and riddles and the 24 game, come to our Mathcounts meeting Wednesday after school from 2:45 until 3:30.  Please see Mrs. Abbott in C275 for details or email.

Attention 8th grade class: Two weeks from today is your Fire and Ice Dance! We hope you are making plans to attend! The dance will be held on Friday, February 23 from 7-9 PM in the gym. Tickets will be on sale the week of the dance. Listen for upcoming announcements and check out the posters on the 8th grade floor for more details!

Just a reminder: Students are permitted to bring unopened drinks for breakfast or lunch. However, the container must be sealed until you go to breakfast or lunch and once the container is open it must be disposed of before you leave the cafeteria. Students should not be having open drinks in their lockers and drinking them throughout the day.

Attention any 7th and 8th grader interested in joining the Track and Field team. There will be an informational meeting for parents and students at 6 pm in the Junior High auditorium on Tuesday February 13th. If you are planning to attend, please enter the Junior High at the Library entrance on 7th Avenue. If you have any questions, please email Coach Shultz.