Water Bottle Conflicts

Water Bottle Conflicts
Lydia Schimansky

There are many different water bottles to choose from. They all range from size to color. These bottles are a common conflict since teenagers and some adults are raging over the popular stuff such as the Stanley cups. But there are the older people, or the people who have more life experience and don’t need whatever is “all the hype.”

But I personally think the Stanley cup is great. Not just because it is very popular right now, more so about how it keeps my water cold so long.

Another controversial thing would be people not cleaning their bottles after every use. When you don’t wash your water bottles as often, it can grow mold, even if you don’t see it.

For example, the Stanley cups they have many different pieces to take off and re-assemble just for one wash. That’s why I recommend having more than one Stanley, so you can have them in rotation.

If you let your cup, not just Stanleys go without washing them, you can get very sick.

Don’t get me wrong I love my Stanley’s, but I think having over $100 worth of cups is a little silly. But something I don’t understand is people lining up outside of Target hours before they open to get the new Stanley.

I think people need to calm down a little bit and have two good cups that they have in rotation. Also, that they wash and don’t let it sit in their car and grow mold.

I bet if you have a Stanley and you get far back in your water bottle cabinet, you’ll be able to find Hydro Flasks, Yetis, etc. These water bottle crazies are having people spending hundreds of dollars just from the most popular bottle to change every two to five years.

Yes, I am complaining about these water bottle crazies, but I do also have Stanleys, Hydro Flasks, Yetis, and more.

I think the water bottle crazes do come for a good reason: they are good bottles. People just come on way too strong.

Me personally, I will keep up with the water bottle craze and continue to spend an absurd amount of money to get the water bottle that’s popular. Not going to lie it’s embarrassing having an old water bottle, like the Hydro Flasks. I dropped mine once, and it didn’t stay cold.

Overall, I think the water bottle craze is nothing to stress and argue over.  Just make sure to wash; we don’t want mold sicknesses.