• May 3Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 3Lunch - Macaroni & Cheese, Mixed Vegetables, Stewed Tomatoes and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 1Lunch - Cheese Steak Hoagie, Sweet Potato Fries, Italian Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • April 30Starting Monday, May 6 Roar-A-Palooza tickets will go on sale for $10 until Friday, May 10 during fourth period in rooms 212 and 267!
  • April 30Lunch - Nachos w/Toppings, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • April 29Lunch - Hot Dog, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Announcements for Thursday, April 25!

The Lego Club is having its monthly meeting on Wednesday, May 1st from 2:45- 3:30 in the library.  If you are interested in attending, please stop by the library to sign up and be sure to have a ride at the main doors by 3:30.

Kick Off your Summer Health with a week of nutritious snacks and fun games after school for two hours each day, 2:45 – 4:45 p.m.  The dates are the week of May 20th – 24th, Monday thru Friday, and all you have to do is sign up and show up!  The registration form is found on the “Kick Off your Summer Health” Google Classroom.  Get your pencils ready to write down the Classroom code……..tp234ii

Also, there are posters found in each stairwell and the classroom code can be found on them along with a QR code to scan to access the Google Classroom.  The camp is limited to 50 students, so hurry up and sign up today!

The fitness room will be closed after school today, Thursday, April 25,  just for today.  Again, the fitness room will be closed after school today. The fitness room will open again after school tomorrow, Friday!  Thank you!

REMINDER:  Carry your agenda and ID with you at all times.

Tomorrow’s PSSA Dress down day is Cowboy boot/ hey dude day.  Wear your favorite pair of cowboy boots or hey dudes and remember…….Do your best on the test! AAJHS is the best in the West!  Best of luck to all of you testing!