• May 22Lunch - Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich, Sweet Potato Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 21Lunch - Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Steamed Corn, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 20Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs and Cheesy Potato Bake with a choice of fruit and milk!
  • May 17Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 17Lunch - Cheesy Pizza Sticks w/Sauce, Glazed Honey Carrots, Caesar Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 16Lunch - Mash Potato Bowl w/Roll, Mash Potatoes, Steamed Corn and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 15Lunch - Big Mack Wrap, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 14Lunch - Parmesan Popcorn Chicken w/Breadstick, Cheesy Broccoli and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 13Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 13Lunch - Sloppy Joe Sandwich, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Announcements for Friday, April 26!

The Lego Club is having its monthly meeting on Wednesday, May 1st from 2:45- 3:30 in the library.  If you are interested in attending, please stop by the library to sign up and be sure to have a ride at the main doors by 3:30.

Kick Off your Summer Health with a week of nutritious snacks and fun games after school for two hours each day, 2:45 – 4:45 p.m.  The dates are the week of May 20th – 24th, Monday thru Friday, and all you have to do is sign up and show up!  The registration form is found on the “Kick Off your Summer Health” Google Classroom.  Get your pencils ready to write down the Classroom code……..tp234ii

Also, there are posters found in each stairwell and the classroom code can be found on them along with a QR code to scan to access the Google Classroom.  The camp is limited to 50 students, so hurry up and sign up today!

The fitness room is back in business after school today! If you want to kickstart your weekend, come work out in the fitness room! It’s open from 2:40 to 4:10.

The Boys Track and Field team defeated DuBois by a score of 78 to 71 yesterday. They are in action again at home on Monday against Tyrone.

The Maroon baseball team split yesterday’s doubleheader with crosstown rival Hollidaysburg  at Mansion Park.  In game 1, Josh Starr held the Golden Tiger bats in check for 4 innings, but the Lions could not seal the deal in a 6-2 loss.  Starr had 2 hits and Anthony Riccio and Cohen Cochran both had key base knocks in the effort.  In Game 2, Vince Nedimyer and Dom Picciotti combined on a no-hitter and Noah Bonsell chipped in an RBI in a 3-0 win.  The Mountain Lions get a day off after 3 straight games before they travel to Bald Eagle Saturday.

The Altoona White Baseball Team picked up two victories yesterday over St. Mary’s.

In Game 1, Bentley Mellott threw a complete game. Only allowing 1 hit and striking out 7. Hazzen Beegle sparked the offense with 2 hits and 2 RBI’s.

In Game 2, Alec Woodring, Thomas Brouse, and Brennan Buchanan combined for the shut-out. Thomas Kessinger, Khyaire Hall, and Jude Hockenberry got the offense going. Great job Team!

Good morning, students! Don’t miss out on the chance to showcase your creativity! Submit your artwork to Mr. King for the literary magazine. You can also submit poems and short stories to his email, [email protected]. Your work will be featured on a website for all to see. Deadline approaching—act fast and share your talents with the world!