Announcements for Monday, April 29!

The Lego Club is having its monthly meeting on Wednesday, May 1st from 2:45- 3:30 in the library.  If you are interested in attending, please stop by the library to sign up and be sure to have a ride at the main doors by 3:30.

Don’t forget to sign up for the “Kickoff to Summer Health” after school program!  It’s FREE !  The dates are May 20 – 24 right after school from 2:40 – 4:10. Join your friends for delicious snacks and fun games!  Hope to see you there!

Good morning, students! Don’t miss out on the chance to showcase your creativity! Submit your artwork to Mr. King for the literary magazine. You can also submit poems and short stories to his email, [email protected]. Your work will be featured on a website for all to see. Deadline approaching—act fast and share your talents with the world!

Attention 8th graders:  The library is missing books from 75 of you.  If your books are not returned or renewed by May 3rd, it will be marked lost and you will not be able to buy a ticket to Roarapalooza.  Please return or renew your books asap.

Tomorrow’s PSSA dress down day is Johnny Cash day.  Wear all black and remember……. Do your best on the test! AAJHS is the best in the west!  Good luck to all you testing

AAJHS will hold an IXL competition for the month of April, for ELA students in grades 6 and 7.   Let’s see which class can master the most skills!  Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 OVERALL classes, as well as the teachers of those classes.  GOOD LUCK!