• May 21Lunch - Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Steamed Corn, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 20Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs and Cheesy Potato Bake with a choice of fruit and milk!
  • May 17Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 17Lunch - Cheesy Pizza Sticks w/Sauce, Glazed Honey Carrots, Caesar Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 16Lunch - Mash Potato Bowl w/Roll, Mash Potatoes, Steamed Corn and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 15Lunch - Big Mack Wrap, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 14Lunch - Parmesan Popcorn Chicken w/Breadstick, Cheesy Broccoli and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 13Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 13Lunch - Sloppy Joe Sandwich, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 10Click here for today's announcements!

Announcements for Tuesday, April 30!

The Lego Club is having its monthly meeting on Wednesday, May 1st from 2:45- 3:30 in the library.  If you are interested in attending, please stop by the library to sign up and be sure to have a ride at the main doors by 3:30.

Don’t forget to sign up for the “Kickoff to Summer Health” after school program!  It’s FREE !  The dates are May 20 – 24 right after school from 2:45 – 4:45. Join your friends for delicious snacks and fun games!  Hope to see you there!

Attention 8th graders:  The library is missing books from 75 of you.  If your books are not returned or renewed by May 3rd, it will be marked lost and you will not be able to buy a ticket to Roarapalooza.  Please return or renew your books asap.

Attention 8th graders:

If you loved the Fire and Ice Dance and if you had a blast at the Mini-Thon, then just wait until Roarapalooza!!  And luckily, that wait isn’t very long!! Friday, May 10, join your 8th grade class for a night of fun and a night you won’t forget!! Check out the posters on the 8th grade floor for more details and listen the rest of this week for more Roarapalooza info!!