• May 17Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 17Lunch - Cheesy Pizza Sticks w/Sauce, Glazed Honey Carrots, Caesar Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 16Lunch - Mash Potato Bowl w/Roll, Mash Potatoes, Steamed Corn and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 15Lunch - Big Mack Wrap, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 14Lunch - Parmesan Popcorn Chicken w/Breadstick, Cheesy Broccoli and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 13Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 13Lunch - Sloppy Joe Sandwich, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 10Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 10Lunch - Pacifico Specialty Pizza, Mixed Vegetables, Romaine Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 10Attention! Last lollipop sale on Friday, May 10 The cost will be $1 each.

Announcements for Wednesday, May 8!

Don’t forget to sign up for the “Kickoff to Summer Health” after school program!  It’s FREE !  The dates are May 20 – 24 right after school from 2:45 – 4:45. Join your friends for delicious snacks and fun games!  Hope to see you there!

Attention All Students:

The last lollipop sale of the year is this Friday, May 10th!  You may purchase lollipops in your holding areas and then during Leader In Me. Lollipops cost $1 each, so remember to bring your money to school this Friday to enjoy a delicious lollipop or two! Get them while supplies last!

For anyone who loves animals listen up!

Some 6th grade Leader in Me students are sponsoring a Central PA Humane Society Money Drive.  For the week of May 13th-17th, during lunch periods, bring your change to vote for your favorite animal!  ALl proceeds will go to the Central PA Humane Society.  Just go to your assigned lunch room, vote for your favorite using your change, and see which animal is AAJHS’s favorite! Let’s all be leaders and help out the Central PA Humane Society!

The Altoona White Baseball Team split their doubleheader last evening at Bellefonte.

In Game 1, Bentley Mellott threw a 5-inning gem, helping the Lions pick up the 3 to 0 victory. Bentley also added two hits, as well as Bryson Montgomery.

Although the Lions fell 5-3 in Game 2, they turned an amazing triple play!! Isaiah Stotler and Eli Adams each collected two hits. Great job, team!

Attention Girls Soccer Players in grades 6 and 7 only,

Mr. Behe would like to meet with all returning 7th grade players and those who are interested in trying out for next year’s team immediately following today’s morning announcements.  Please report to room C432 at the conclusion of these announcements for a brief informational meeting  regarding physicals, tryouts, and preseason training sessions.

Attention 8th graders…during 4th period today, any 8th grade students with a last name beginning with the letter N through S may report to Mrs. Bronson’s room (Room 212) or Ms. Wilson’s room (Room 267) to purchase a  Roarapalooza ticket. An announcement will be made at 10:15 to remind you!!